Sheraton Montreal Airport Hotel
555 Boulevard McMillan, Montreal, QC, H9P 1B7, Canada
Phone: (514) 631-2411
4.0/5 311 reviews
A Relaxing Retreat, Moments from the Airport
Situated on two acres of landscaped gardens, Sheraton Montreal Airport Hotel is conveniently located less than 2 minutes from the Montreal Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport. Our 24-hour complimentary shuttle service, to and from the airport terminal, runs every 15 minutes. Our creative dining and relaxing spa make this hotel an escape from the ordinary.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Stay the Night Before Your Trip, Park While You're Gone
Triple up on bonus Starpoints
Register for SPG® Take Three by August 30, 2017 and your stays of two or more nights will earn double or triple Starpoints® between May 27 through September 4, 2017:
- Triple Starpoints on weekends*
- Double Starpoints on weekdays*
Book your summer getaway now and make every day more rewarding with extra Starpoints.
*Weekend stays of two or more nights that include a Friday or Saturday
Stay the Night Before Your Trip, Park While You're Gone
Start your next trip off right! With our Rest & Jet parking package, you can avoid the hassle of airport parking without sacrificing the proximity. Sheraton Montreal Airport is located less than a mile from the terminals by a complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle service. Enjoy parking for up to 15 nights.
Book online, or call 866-716-8101 and mention promo code SDQ.
Book now for complimentary parking up to 8 days (LPARK) or complimentary parking up to 15 days (LAPKG)
Family Time, Kid Approved
Pack your bags and take an adventure with the entire family.
- Save 25% on your second room (connecting rooms upon availability)
- Kids eat free with purchase of an adult meal
Book online, or call 1-877-782-0108 and ask for our family packages.
Upgrade to Sheraton Club
Enjoy the following exclusive benefits when you book a Sheraton Club Room:
- Keyed access to our Club lounge, open 24/7
- Complimentary breakfast, plus all-day snacks and beverages
- Free WiFi in Club rooms and lounge
- Personalized service from our Club Manager
Book online, or call 866-716-8101 and mention rate plan SICLUB.
Plan Ahead – Save up to 15%
Planning pays off. Book in advance and save 15%.
Book online, or call 866-716-8101 and ask for our best prepaid rates. Valid for arrivals booked at least 14 days in advance for stays through December 31, 2017.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 311 verified guest reviews
81%of our guests
recommend this hotel
The outside of this hotel screams "out of date", but I stayed here because of an EARLY morning flight. I am an SPG Lifetime Platinum member and often sacrifice quality to stay loyal to the program. This stay was NOT a sacrifice! Every step of the way my expectations were blown away!
* Check-in process was warm and prompt!
* Although it was a long walk to my room through their conferencing area, the walk was worth it. While the outside of the building is out of date, they have done a wonderful job renovating the rooms into wonderful spaces.
* I was upgraded to a suite. Even though I was only going to be in the room for less than 8 hours, I appreciated the effort of the upgrade.
* I was surprised to see a large bottle of sparkling water in a champagne bucket and a glass of red wine waiting for me on my arrival.
* I also received a hand written note from their person in charge of VIP services welcoming me. This kind of personal touch really makes a difference!
* Since the club room had closed for the evening by the time I arrived, they gave me two drink tickets for the hotel bar. I almost never use these, but decided to go downstairs for a beer.
* The staff at the bar were fantastic! I asked about the beers they had on tap and they offered to let me try a sample of a few before selecting one. Many places will do this, but they were outgoing in their efforts to make me feel welcomed!
* I decided to order some chicken wings (I wouldn't recommend them) and make that dinner.
* I asked for my check and they said that "it is all good." I asked why, and they said that since I didn't use my extra drink ticket that they would apply it toward my chicken wings. *** This is the kind of service and EMPOWERMENT that hotels should be instilling in all of their employees.
* The bed, which is the most important part of the hotel room, was new and very comfortable. The towels were big, white, fluffy sheets of comfort!
* The shuttle service to the airport was prompt and friendly.
I can't remember the last time that I left an airport hotel wishing that I could stay longer. 5 STAR hotels could learn about SERVICE from the Montreal Sheraton Airport!
Thank you for a great 8 hour stay!
Sheraton Montreal Airport Hotel is located at 555 Boulevard McMillan in Montreal, just 2 minutes from YUL Airport.
- Bell Centre
- Ecomuseum Zoo
- Lachine Canal
- Morgan Arboretum
- Mount Royal
- Old Montreal
- Fairview Shopping Centre
How To Get Here
We invite you to linger over a memorable meal or grab a quick bite for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Eclipse Restaurant
- Eclipse Bar
Hours Of Operation
Your Meeting Destination
Our elegant, flexible indoor and outdoor Montreal airport hotel meeting space includes our spectacular ballroom and numerous breakout rooms, all with natural lighting.
- 19,000 square feet of meeting space
- 23 meeting rooms
- Salon La Tour - perfect for vehicle exhibitions
- Certified MK Kosher kitchen
- Outdoor garden terrace with cascading waterfalls for up to 300 guests